MEDIA EVENT: ‘Cow’s Milk Allergy under the Spotlight’ Wednesday 23 October 2013
AVEQIA London, 2 St. Bride Street, London EC4A 4AD from 11.30am – 2.45pm.
Hear the results of new research and the launch of new parent support resources. Experts will discuss the state of play in cow’s milk allergy, based on their specialist knowledge. Speakers include:
• Dr Dawn Harper, our chair (Embarassing Bodies)
• Dr Nikhil Thapar, Consultant Paediatric Gastroenterologist, Great Ormond Street Hospital
• Dr Sarah Schenker, Dietitian
• Dr Netali Levi, Clinical Psychologist, and
• Parents who have experienced first-hand the impact that cow’s milk allergy can have on their infant / child, as well as on their wider family
• MasterChef Finalist, Andrew Kojima – Demonstrating allergy-friendly recipes
1:1 interviews are also available – please let us know in advance if you would like to arrange any interviews.