London – 25th October 2012, Emros Partners, growth development specialists for innovative solution suppliers in the technology sector, has announced the release of a new strategy for business development based on extensive market research.
The Emros Partners mission is to help developers of innovative solutions and services maximise their potential for corporate growth and market penetration by focusing on business development productivity and increased revenue generation.
The Emros research project investigated the four key elements of business development – Marketing, Sales, Development and Delivery, and analysed the key performance components in each element. The research also looked at how these elements operated together and what contributions they each made to the overall objective.
Three conclusions were drawn:
• Business Development was not generally seen as a strategic issue
• The capabilities and competencies in each element were not given effective attention
• The four key elements tended to operate as independent silos with little tactical interaction
Based on these findings, Emros developed a new approach to business development which has now been released as Emros-IBD [Emros Integrated Business Development]
Essentially, Emros-IBD has three phases:
• Planning – an assessment of the current processes, practices and capabilities in the key elements of business development – Marketing, Sales, Development and Delivery
• Execution – the implementation of structured programmes designed to improve the performance of the constituent capabilities in each business development element
• Delivery – the development and implementation of structures and processes that will ensure that the contributions from each element are effectively integrated and make a holistic contribution to the strategic objective
Simon Orme, Managing Director, Emros Partners explains “Having conducted this research into how businesses are running, I’ve seen that the integration between departments can be some way down the list of priorities. I have worked with many companies over the years to help develop interactions between teams and have seen for myself the massive improvement it can make to the business, not only financially, but also in terms of staff motivation and functional productivity. We’ve developed our IBD strategy for our customers to include advice on all areas of the business and how the various components can work together.”
Field trials have already demonstrated the effectiveness of the Emros-IBD approach with improved inter-departmental collaboration, a stronger focus on functional capabilities and competencies, a more collaborative approach to strategic objectives and measurable improvements in business development performance.
Simon Orme concludes: “Emros not only works with innovative developers we also aim to be innovative ourselves in terms of introducing new approaches which help our clients achieve their objectives.”
- ENDS –
About Emros Partners
Founded in 2010, Emros Partners is a business consultancy focused on the financial services market where it secures and supports deals for both innovative technology solutions suppliers and the end user community, bringing together buyers and suppliers to enable growth. Emros Partners is made up of industry experts, who really understand the end user community and its pain points. It supplies expertise on the growth strategies, planning, execution and delivery of services for its network while introducing and promoting the network’s portfolio of innovative new technologies and services to the financial services sector.
To find out more please go to http://www.emrospartners.com or call 07767 642095.
C8 Consulting Ltd
This press release was distributed by SourceWire News Distribution on behalf of C8 Consulting in the following categories: Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, Consumer Technology. For more information visit http://www.dwpub.com/sourcewire