Marketing Nation Links People, Ideas and Technology with Leading Marketing Platform
LONDON, UK – Oct. 24, 2012 – Marketo today introduced the Marketing Nation, the intersection where people, ideas and technology converge, empowering marketers to overcome the challenges that can impede success with marketing automation to shrink the time to value. The Marketing Nation taps into the rich knowledge and institutional experience of more than 2,000 customers and a community of 21,000 engaged users.
In her recent blog, Lori Wizdo, principal analyst, Forrester Research points out the problem. “Marketing automation can transform a company’s marketing operations. These solutions deliver scalability, root out excess cost, improve marketing execution, and provide the basis for continuous incremental process improvement. Still many marketing exes hold back on investing in marketing automation. They fear the concurrent assimilation of new tactics, processes, and automation will unduly stress their marketing organization. But, the transformation is necessary, and the stress unavoidable. Marketing execs need to proactively address the ‘people part’ of their lead-to-revenue transformation.”
That’s the exact challenge the Marketing Nation will address. The Marketing Nation is physically connected and able to share marketing best practices and programs on a single marketing platform. By joining others in the Marketing Nation, the power of the network connects members to a complete ecosystem of complementary offerings, partnerships and services designed to accelerate the practice of marketing across the globe with a powerful shared vision.
The Marketing Nation enables new levels of performance by uniting thousands of successful customers with an extensible marketing platform. Marketo is the only vendor that offers a platform that combines the system of record, workflow, time-series analytics and network sharing capabilities with unlimited integration opportunities. “We’re excited to invite members into this Marketing Nation,” said Phil Fernandez, chief executive officer of Marketo. “The Marketing Nation will give members access to an entire suite of best practices, partners, communities and services that allow them to execute at the speed and level of the best marketers in the world.”
The Marketing Nation celebrates shared values, aspirational goals, vision and passion that cross all borders. By joining the Marketing Nation, members can harness the power of the many along with a core platform that has never before been available to marketers. This creates a network effect that strengthens with each additional member.
Members of the Marketing Nation gain the benefits of:
• The power of the network by joining a marketing community comprised of 21,000 engaged users with rich experience and institutional knowledge to speed marketing processes.
• Confidence and immediate time-to-value by implementing proven best practices through the Marketo Program Exchange that includes a comprehensive collection of the most useful, pre-built, verified programs shared amongst users globally to instantly execute best of breed marketing campaigns.
• Extensibility and support with the most complete ecosystem of marketing applications, services, and agency partners; a hub with unique access to next generation marketing solutions.
• The added security of services, support, and training delivered by consultants with over 45,000 hours of customer experience. One-on-one support to refine and tailor Marketo programs to ensure maximum impact for all campaigns and move from tactical to strategic execution.
• Knowledge and best practice content from influential marketing leaders to encourage new thinking and ways of implementing visionary marketing practices to drive growth and improve results.
About Marketo: Marketing Software - Easy, Powerful, Complete.
Marketo uniquely provides easy-to-use, powerful and complete marketing software that propels fast-growing small companies and global enterprises alike. Marketo’s marketing automation and sales effectiveness software – including the world’s first integrated solution for social marketing automation – streamlines marketing processes, delivers more campaigns, generates more win-ready leads, and dramatically improves sales performance. With proven technology, comprehensive services and expert guidance, Marketo helps thousands of companies around the world turn marketing from a cost center into a revenue driver.
Known for providing breakthrough innovation and fueling explosive growth, Marketo was recently named to The Wall Street Journal’s 3rd annual “Next Big Thing List,” one of “America’s Most Promising Companies” by Forbes, and the #1 Marketing Software Vendor on the INC 500. In 2011 Marketo ranked as the #1 fastest-growing private company by the Silicon Valley Business Journal, and in both 2011 and 2012 the company received the CRM Market Leaders Awards Winner for Marketing Solutions by CRM Magazine. Salesforce.com customers also honored the company with two AppExchange Best of ’11 Awards, for Best Marketing Automation Solution and Best Chatter Exchange.
Marketo and the Marketo logo are trademarks of Marketo, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Tel: 07779 097758
This press release was distributed by SourceWire News Distribution on behalf of Devonshire Marketing in the following categories: Business & Finance, Media & Marketing, Computing & Telecoms. For more information visit http://www.dwpub.com/sourcewire