Crossbeam consultants bring a unique combination of network and security expertise
Expanded Services Help Customers Plan, Design, Implement and Optimise Next-Generation Security Architectures
BOXBOROUGH, Mass. – September 12, 2012 – Crossbeam Systems, Inc., the leading provider of next-generation security platforms for high-performance networks, today introduced an expanded Consulting Services portfolio, created to help customers successfully plan, design, implement and optimise their network security infrastructure. The services – which are based on Crossbeam’s expertise, industry best practices and proven methodologies – accelerate implementation and maximise the availability and operational efficiency of customers’ security solutions. Crossbeam Consulting rounds out the company’s comprehensive Services offering, which also includes around-the-clock technical support and robust, flexible training.
The newly launched Crossbeam Consulting Services incorporate all elements of an integrated network security infrastructure, including security applications, application management and related network technology. This holistic approach simplifies multi-vendor network security environments by providing a single point of contact, and takes advantage of Crossbeam’s years of experience helping hundreds of the world’s largest enterprises and service providers implement security technology in mission-critical data centres, public cloud environments and high-performance telecommunications networks.
“No one has more experience implementing security technology in the world’s most complex and high-performance network environments. These offerings formalise the high-level consulting services that we’ve been delivering for years,” said Tom Nolette, vice president of Client Services and Operations at Crossbeam. “As customers look to evolve their security infrastructures to meet the growing demands of next-generation data centres, our consultants provide the expertise and comprehensive, yet flexible services to help them make this transition.”
Crossbeam consultants bring a unique combination of network and security expertise that goes beyond the X-Series to include the security applications from its best-of-breed partners (i.e., Actiance, Check Point, Imperva, McAfee and Sourcefire). They know how to optimally design best-in-class network security based on core, trusted technology, and they work with customers to understand their goals, challenges and priorities to determine the best approach to meet their needs.
From Planning to Optimisation – Key Elements of Crossbeam Consulting Services
Customers can choose to take advantage of any combination or level of services they require from the following four components:
• Plan – Provides a comprehensive assessment and recommendations for an integrated network security solution that addresses current and future demands. During this phase of consulting, Crossbeam can also replicate customer environments to validate capacity and performance.
• Design – Delivers detailed technical designs that specifically address customer expectations for availability, security, performance and resiliency.
• Implement – Ensures success whether customers choose to implement on their own or take advantage of Crossbeam Consulting for detailed plans and guidelines based on proven best practices, as well as hands-on deployment assistance and acceptance testing. Implementation teams help customers choose and execute implementation paths that minimise risk.
• Optimise – Helps customers achieve an optimal steady state and maximise the value of their security infrastructure investment. Optimisation services provide in-depth analyses of existing implementations and recommended improvement plans to help customers achieve ideal resiliency and performance levels.
Crossbeam also provides advanced services, including its Network Security Consultants offering, which provides a senior-level consultant who works onsite as a trusted member of the customer’s team; and Premium Direct Plus (PDP), which combines consulting, training and enhanced technical support under a single umbrella – designed for customers with business-critical applications and concerns about high availability, rapid growth and continuous change within their security infrastructure.
“Understanding how to establish a network security model that can adapt and scale within fluid, virtualised environments has become a significant challenge to organisations building next-generation data centres,” said John Grady, senior research analyst at IDC. “Security providers, such as Crossbeam, who offer comprehensive consulting services that span both networking and security will be of high value to organisations as they seek help designing more flexible, high-performance security architectures for these data centres.”
For a complimentary initial discovery session, please visit the Crossbeam website or contact the Services team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on Crossbeam Services, including its new Consulting Services portfolio, visit:
• Crossbeam’s Services resource page: http://www.crossbeam.com/support/services-overview/.
• Crossbeam Services brochure: http://www.crossbeam.com/wp-content/uploads/Services-Brochur....
• Crossbeam Consulting video http://www.crossbeam.com/crossbeam-consulting-2/
• Customer testimonial about Crossbeam Services: http://www.crossbeam.com/professional-services-video/.
• A blog post from Adrian Leighton, Crossbeam Services, titled Is DIY the best way to do Network Security?
Crossbeam Systems®, Inc. offers a proven approach to deploying network security that meets the extreme performance, scalability and reliability demands of large enterprises, service providers and government agencies. Its leading X-Series security platform offers an open, high-performance architecture that easily provisions and scales multiple best-in-class security applications to meet the ever-changing threat landscape. Companies rely on Crossbeam to intelligently manage risk, accelerate and maintain compliance, and protect their businesses from evolving threats. Crossbeam is headquartered in Boxborough, Mass., and has offices in Europe, Latin America and Asia Pacific. More information is available at www.crossbeam.com.
Crossbeam Systems and Crossbeam are registered trademarks of Crossbeam Systems, Inc. All other company, product or service names not owned by Crossbeam mentioned in this press release are the property of their respective owners
Contact: Martin Brindley
Davies Murphy Group
+44 1256 807360
This press release was distributed by SourceWire News Distribution on behalf of Crossbeam in the following categories: Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms. For more information visit http://www.sourcewire.com/about.