Starting school or nursery can be a daunting time for youngsters but now the idea of school can be introduced with this personalised Peppa Pig book
We know we are only a few weeks into summer but so many of us are already thinking about preparation for our little ones starting school or nursery in September. Starting school or nursery can be a daunting time for youngsters but now the idea of school can be introduced with this personalised Peppa Pig book ; whether they are going to school, nursery or playgroup make their first day a great
one with Peppa Pig and friends.
In ‘Go to Playgroup,’ the lucky child stars in the words and pictures with Peppa, Rebecca Rabbit, Danny Dog, Candy Cat, Suzy Sheep, Zoe Zebra and all the Peppa characters.
To create their very own personalised Peppa Pig story simply add their nameand then personalise the illustration to include their eye colour, hair colour and style and skin colour. Choose whether they go to school, nursery or playgroup and even add your very own personal message, for the ultimate personal touch.
Create this unique personalised book starring your chosen child as they start school at www.penwizard.co.uk.
Save 15% on all Peppa Go to School with code 362589 entered at your basket.
If you have any queries please contact me;
T: +44 (0) 1306 64 63 50
Notes to editors:
- Full colour gloss cover
- 24 Full colour pages
- Perfect bound paperback
- Size: 21 x 28 cm
Price: £14.99 each
1. Each book is £14.99 (plus P&P) and delivered within 7 days
2. Go to Playgroup is a personalised children’s book involving Peppa Pig. The book results from an innovative sub-licensing agreement between Penguin and Penwizard.
3. Go to Playgroup was launched in 2009 involving Peppa Pig and was the first personalized Peppa Pig title.
4. Go to Birthday Party is the second personalised children’s book involving Peppa Pig and is available from the beginning of July 2011.
5. Personalised children’s books are part of a growing publishing sector known as ‘Print on demand’ where the books are individually printed using digital technology.
6. Ladybird Books Ltd is a division of Penguin Group UK
7. Penwizard Ltd was established in 2004 and is considered the market leader in creating print on demand stories in which children can star in their own adventure. Penwizard currently provides personalised publishing for some of the biggest characters in children’s licensing including Fifi, Roary and Noddy.
8. Peppa Pig is a hugely successful, BAFTA award winning, animated series for pre-schoolers. Peppa Pig is co-produced and distributed by Astley Baker Davies and E1 Entertainment. Launched in the UK in 2004, Peppa airs daily on Five's Milkshake block and Nick Jr, receiving consistently high ratings.
This press release was distributed by SourceWire News Distribution on behalf of Penwizard in the following categories: Education & Human Resources, Children & Teenagers, Women's Interest & Beauty. For more information visit http://www.sourcewire.com/about.