With a typical selling price of £2500 plus VAT, V-Zug, the luxury brand of kitchen appliances from Switzerland, offer discerning consumers a super washer. Loaded with firsts, from the greenest country on earth, not only does the Adora range take care of the environment but delivers the very best in cleaning and care too.
Adora SLQ features include:
• Solid stainless steel construction
. 8kg wash capacity – large enough for king size duvet
• 17 easy to use touch programmes
• Fabric choice: fluffing, duvet, baby, jeans, shirts, sports wear, wool, hand wash, boil, WetClean for cashmere, skin-kind and silk programmes
• V-Zug Gentle Drum – 14,000 tiny holes in the drum to get water and detergent in and out quickly, delivering super fast washing cycles.
• Precise cleanliness and rinse-clear sensor
• Vibration Absorbing System delivering whisper quiet performance.
• A+ energy efficiency and A for cleaning performance (the very best)
• TOP ECO Credentials
• Automatic energy saving in ‘standby’ and part-load auto-save
• Anti-crease, Anti-mite and a fast Sprint/Sport setting
• Child proof lock, Aqua stop, 24 hour time delay.
• Spin speed range 400-1600
• Pivoting, easy read text on the control panel
• 5 year consumer parts and labour guarantee
Image Caption: V-Zug Adora SLQ washing machine and Adora TSL WP, shown on storage plinth. Typical selling price for washer and dryer combination with storage drawer, £5,051 +VAT
Web: www.vzug.co.uk Consumer: 0843 289 5760
For further press information
Please contact Deborah Risbridger or Rita Sinclair DRA Public Relations.
E-mail: email@example.com Tel: 01425 461600
This press release was distributed by SourceWire News Distribution on behalf of DRA Public Relations in the following categories: Construction & Property, Men's Interest, Home & Garden, Women's Interest & Beauty. For more information visit http://www.sourcewire.com/about.